Dr. Brody-Camp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office830 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology, 2015 - 2020
- Tulane University School of Public Health & Tropical MedicineMPH, 2011 - 2015
- Tulane UniversityClass of 2015
- McGill UniversityB. A & Sc., 2006 - 2010
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Socioeconomic Status and Survival in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma: A Population-Based StudySabrina Brody-Camp, Edward D. McCoul, John J. Lefante, Rizwan Aslam> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 Jun 23
- Complications Associated with Medical Tourism for Facial Rejuvenation: A Systematic Review.Blake S. Raggio, Sabrina Brody-Camp, Basit A. Jawad, Ryan Winters, Rizwan Aslam> ;Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2020 Feb 10
- The Role of Otolaryngologists in Eradicating Human Papillomavirus.Cameron Todd, Sabrina Brody-Camp, Paul Friedlander> ;JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery. 2018 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: