Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Sabrina SaleemNew York-Presbyterian Hospital
Overview of Dr. Saleem
Dr. Sabrina Saleem is an internist in Brooklyn, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She received her medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 387 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital who specialize in Internal Medicine. She has 1 publication.
Office506 6th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Distributive Shock in Erythrodermic Psoriasis Treated With Norepinephrine and Vasopressin: A Case Report.Mehrdad Karimi, Anas Zaher, Moshe Bressler, Sabrina Saleem> ;Cureus. 2023 Apr 1
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: