Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2257 US Highway 441 N
Okeechobee, FL 34972Phone+1 863-467-4788Fax+1 863-467-9092
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NorthWestern UniversityMBA, 1992 - 1994
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Dow UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsDiversity of Clostridium perfringens isolates from various sources and prevalence of conjugative plasmids.Miseon Park, Joanna Deck, Steven L. Foley, Rajesh Nayak, J. Glenn Songer, Janice R. Seibel, Saeed A. Khan, Alejandro P. Rooney, David W. Hecht, Fatemeh Rafii> ;Anaerobe. 2016 Apr 1
- 1 citationsDetection of galE gene by polymerase chain reaction in campylobacters associated with Guillain-Barre syndrome.Mohamed S. Nawaz, Rong-Fu Wang, Saeed Khan, Ashraf A. Khan> ;Molecular and Cellular Probes. 2003 Dec 1
- Emergency Declared in KP to Deal with Coronavirus ThreatFebruary 4th, 2020
- Dr. Saeed Khan Speaks About ACOs, Shared Savings Programs and the Success of PBACOOctober 1st, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: