Dr. Ali is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8900 N. Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176Phone+1 786-596-7670Fax+1 786-533-9711
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Salman Ali is an internist in Miami, FL and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami. He received his medical degree from University of South Carolina School of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Urdu, French, Hindi, and Spanish. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Urdu, French, Hindi, Spanish
- Baptist Hospital of MiamiMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: