Dr. Badillo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10330 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33618Phone(813) 963-7788Fax(813) 443-8149
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Salvador Badillo is a pediatrician in Tampa, FL and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in hospitalist and is experienced in general pediatrics.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1993
- University of Puerto RicoClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph's HospitalTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: