Dr. Ventura is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12200 Western Ave
Blue Island, IL 60406Phone(708) 388-0499Fax(708) 388-0283
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Salvatore Ventura is a nephrologist in Blue Island, IL. He received his medical degree from McGill University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 35 years. He is experienced in acute renal failure, end-stage renal disease, and chronic renal failure.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1985 - 1987
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: