Are you Dr. Rice?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office328 W Conan St
Ely, MN 55731Phone(651) 232-7348Fax(651) 232-6665
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sam Rice, MD is a board certified family physician in Ely, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Georgia, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Ely-Bloomenson Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- United Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- WV State Medical License 1991 - 1993
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Metformin reduces arterial stiffness and improves endothelial function in young women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover trial.Agarwal, N., Rice, S. P., Bolusani, H., Luzio, S. D., Dunseath, G., Ludgate, M., Rees, D. A.> ;J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Feb 01
- Effects of dehydroepiandrosterone replacement on vascular function in primary and secondary adrenal insufficiency: a randomized crossover trial.Rice, S. P., Agarwal, N., Bolusani, H., Newcombe, R., Scanlon, M. F., Ludgate, M., Rees, D. A.> ;J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2009 Jun
- The Best in the UK Healthcare System Celebrated at QiC Diabetes Awards 2019October 18th, 2019
- 'Bite-Sized' Health Films Can Boost Diabetes Self-ManagementApril 20th, 2017
- Swansea UniversityStudy Helps Digital Healthcare Deliver for People Living with DiabetesJune 3rd, 2016
- Ely-Bloomenson Community HospitalEly, Minnesota