Dr. Nasser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone(617) 667-7000Fax(617) 667-3626
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 2007 - 2009
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2007
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsOxymorphone Induced Thrombotic Microangiopathy Mimicking Atypical Haemolytic Uremic Syndrome.Amibhen Gandhi, Saad Ullah, Shani Kotadia, Samer Nasser> ;Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2017 Apr 8
- Quiz Page JUNE 2016: Rapidly Progressive Kidney Failure.Amibahen Gandhi, Samer Nasser, Nader Kassis Akl, Shani Kotadia> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2016 Jun 1
- Diffuse leukoencephalopathy in a 29-year-old male with hypertensive emergency.Ghada Issa, Samer Nasser, Samir Kodsi, Zein Farhat> ;BJR|case reports. 2016 Apr 13
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: