Are you Dr. Essandoh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1265 Franklin Ave
Mlk Jr Health Center, Dept. Of Pediatrics
Bronx, NY 10456Phone(718) 503-7736Fax(718) 503-7712
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Samuel Essandoh, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Bronx, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1966 - 1967
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1965 - 1966
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSurface potential of a di-palmitoyl lecithin monolayer when acetylcholine is in the sub-phase.Martin Blank, Samuel O. Essandoh> ;Nature. 1967 Jul 15