Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 E Mountain Blvd
Dept Of Anesthesia
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711Phone+1 570-826-7850Fax+1 570-826-7855
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Samuel Lee, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Florida, and Washington. He is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1982 - 1984
- Marshall University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- University Hospitals Community ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Chung Shan Medical UniversityClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2013
- WA State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1980 - 2020
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical CenterWilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania