Dr. Pegram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 S. Mays St.
Round Rock, TX 78664Phone(512) 244-4272Fax(512) 244-2895
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a rheumatologist who has practiced rheumatology in Texas for the past 34 years in Houston, Texas and recently transitioned my practice and medical skills to the North Austin area. I place an emphasis on patient education and aggressive management of systemic inflammatory conditions.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1985 - 1986
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1985
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsDramatic response to infliximab in refractory neurosarcoidosisSreekanth Chintamaneni, Aarat M. Patel, Samuel B Pegram, Hirenkumar Patel, Heidi Roppelt> ;Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2010 Jul 1
- Get Well Wednesday: The Truth About LupusMay 30th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: