Dr. Reinfeld is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Old Country Road
Westbury, NY 11590Phone+1 833-350-8255
- Is this information wrong?
- As a psychiatrist, I offer personalized, evidence-based care for a wide range of mental health conditions. I believe in empowering my patients to take an active role in their treatment, and use a range of treatment modalities to help them achieve their goals. If you are struggling with a mental health condition, I invite you to reach out to me.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2019 - 2023
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalChief Residency, Psychiatry, 2021 - 2022
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2022 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Max Fink Award for Excellence in Research Stony Brook University Hospital, 2022-2023
- Research Colloquium for Junior Investigator Award American Psychiatric Association, 2022
- New York State Psychiatric Association RFM Scientific Paper Competition- 3rd Place New York State Psychiatric Association, 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Exploring Therapeutic Approaches for Long COVID Neuropsychiatric Sequelae: Current Understanding and Potential Strategies.Samuel Reinfeld, Michael La Sala> ;The Primary Care Companion for CNS Disorders. 2023 Oct 3
- Integrating Psychiatric Services in the Emergency Room to Improve Patient Care by Using Quality Improvement Methods.Samuel Reinfeld, Poonamdeep Gill, Ricardo Cáceda, Jaskanwar Batra> ;The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 2023 Jul 1
- Treatment of Long-COVID Neuropsychiatric Sequelae Using Tricyclic Antidepressants: A Case Series.Michael S La Sala, Samuel Reinfeld, Eduardo Constantino> ;Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2023 Jun 22
- Join now to see all
- Delirious mania: Presentation, pathogenesis, and managementSamuel Reinfeld and Aden Yacoub, Current Psychiatry, 12/1/2023
- Ethics do not end at the bedside: A commentary about scientific authorshipSamuel Reinfeld, Current Psychiatry, 5/2023
- Should residents be taught how to prescribe monoamine oxidase inhibitors?Samuel Reinfeld, Current Psychiatry, 12/1/2022
- Join now to see all
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: