Sandra L Allen-Bard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Sandra Allen-Bard's full profile
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Education & Training
- Columbia UniversityMasters, 2001
Publications & Presentations
- Suboptimal Responses to Imatinib in Chronic Myelogenous LeukemiaSandra Allen-Bard> ;Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing. 2009 Sep 30
- Arsenic Trioxide and Low-Dose Cytarabine in Older Patients with Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Excluding Acute Promyelocytic LeukemiaEllen K Ritchie, Tania Curcio, Gail J Roboz, Sandra Allen-Bard, Susan Mathew, Eric J Feldman> ;Wiley.
Office520 E 70th St # Starr-341
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-746-6736Fax+1 212-746-3305
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: