Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Stasi LubanskyNew York-Presbyterian Hospital
Overview of= profile.complete_full_name
Dr. Stasi Lubansky is a nurse practitioner in New York, NY and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Lubansky accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. She is one of 144 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Nurse Practitioner. She has 2 publications and 1 citing.
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Education & Training
- Stony Brook UniversityDoctorate, 2010 - 2012
- Columbia UniversityMasters, 1978 - 1980
- Cornell University-New York Hospital School of NursingBS, Nursing, 1976 - 1978
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe Advanced Practice Holistic Nurse: A Leader in the Implementation of Core Values.William E. Rosa, Stasi Lubansky> ;Beginnings (American Holistic Nurses' Association). 2016 Jun 1
- Factors Influencing smoking cessation counseling:a qualitative study of medical residentsStasi Lubansky, Corrine Y. Jurgens ,Carla Boutin Foster, Journal of Smoking Cessation, 6/2015
Office505 East 70th Street
New York, NY 10021
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: