Dr. Mondro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
N flagler dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Phone(561) 671-7440Fax(561) 671-7441
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1993 - 1995
- Beaumont HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1991 - 1993
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Hemobilia: sonographic appearances in the gallbladder and biliary tree with emphasis on intracholecystic blood.Laing, F. C., Frates, M. C., Feldstein, V. A., Goldstein, R. B., Mondro, S.> ;J Ultrasound Med. 1997 Aug
- Wellington Regional Debuts New 3-D Mammography TechnologyOctober 25th, 2018
- Wellington Regional Medical CenterWellington, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: