Are you Dr. Yerkes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Bethesda, MD 20889Phone+1 301-295-0500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sandra Yerkes, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Bethesda, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and New Jersey. She is an Associate Professor at Uniformed Services Hebert SOM.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1992
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1986 - 1988
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1982 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry