Dr. Perry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office905 Culver Road
Rochester, NY 14609Phone+1 585-341-6732
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsAssociation of ultrasound findings with decision to continue Down syndrome pregnancies.Sandy Perry, Angela L. Woodall, Eva K. Pressman> ;Public Health Genomics. 2007 Sep 1
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
- Rochester General HospitalRochester, New York
- Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCanandaigua, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: