Dr. Chinnugounder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office123 Summer St
Worcester, MA 01608Phone+1 508-363-6208
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017
- OtherClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsComparative Effectiveness of Hands-on Versus Computer Simulation-Based Training for Contrast Media Reactions and Teamwork Skills.Carolyn L. Wang, Sankar Chinnugounder, Daniel S. Hippe, Sadaf Zaidi, Ryan B. O’Malley, Puneet Bhargava, William H. Bush> ;Journal of The American College of Radiology. 2017 Jan 1
- 6 citationsPerceived Barriers to the Use of High-Fidelity Hands-On Simulation Training for Contrast Reaction Management: Why Programs are Not Using It.Sankar Chinnugounder, Daniel S. Hippe, Suresh Maximin, Ryan B. O’Malley, Carolyn L. Wang> ;Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology. 2015 Nov 1
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: