Dr. Singanamala is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone+1 203-688-4242
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Guntur Medical College / NTRClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Mucocutaneous Leishmaniasis in a Pregnant Immigrant.Neima Briggs, Brian M Wei, Chaarushi Ahuja, Catherine Baker, Carlo Foppiano Palacios, Emily Lee, Niamh O'Grady, Santhi Singanamala, Katelyn Singh, Thilinie D Bandarana...> ;Open forum infectious diseases. 2022 Aug 1
- Saint Mary's HospitalWaterbury, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: