Dr. Paulus is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office270 Park Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743Phone(631) 351-2255Fax(631) 760-2182
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citations"Saw-tooth sign" in upper airway disorders—a case report.Sonu Sahni, Alexander Blood, Santhosh Paulus, Arunabh Talwar> ;Pneumonologia i Alergologia Polska. 2015 Jan 1
- Healthcare Providers Have Role in Helping Human Trafficking VictimsJanuary 25th, 2019
- Northwell Named to Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”February 18th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: