Dr. Onyeama is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4650 Sunset blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027Phone+(132) 366-02450
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCentral Venous Catheter-associated Venous Thromboembolism in Children With Hematologic Malignancy.Sara-Jane N Onyeama, Sheila J. Hanson, Mahua Dasgupta, Kathryn Baker, Pippa Simpson, Rowena C. Punzalan> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 2018 Nov 1
- Factors Associated With Continuous Low-Dose Heparin Infusion for Central Venous Catheter Patency in Critically Ill Children Worldwide.Sara-Jane N Onyeama, Sheila J. Hanson, Mahua Dasgupta, Raymond G. Hoffmann, Edward Vincent S. Faustino, Prophylaxis Against Thrombosis Practice (Protract) Study Invest...> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2016 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: