Overview of Dr. Evans
Dr. Sarah (Larkin) Evans, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Roanoke, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital.
Office101 Elm Ave
Roanoke, VA 24013
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carolinas Medical CenterFellowship, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, 2017 - 2020
- University of VirginiaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2013 - 2017
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2013
- University of VirginiaBA, Biology, 2004 - 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPatient perceptions of same-day discharge after minimally invasive gynecologic and pelvic reconstructive surgery.Sarah Evans, Erinn M. Myers, Smitha Vilasagar> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2019 Jun 27
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial HospitalRoanoke, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: