Dr. Patil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8000Fax(781) 744-5359
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Elizabeths Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- Miraj Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- Immunogenicity and Protective Efficacy of Inactivated SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Candidate, BBV152 in Rhesus MacaquesMarch 3rd, 2021
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: