Dr. Arnold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Ruby Tyler Pkwy
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404Phone(205) 759-2582Fax(205) 759-2985
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1995
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1992 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDefining the contribution of non-benzene sources of benzene metabolites in urine: implications for biomonitoring and risk assessment.Scott M. Arnold, Paul S. Price, Mark D. Dryzga> ;Chemico-Biological Interactions. 2010 Mar 19
- 14 citationsPublic health evaluation of cadmium concentrations in liver and kidney of moose (Alces alces) from four areas of Alaska.Scott M. Arnold, Randall L. Zarnke, Tracey V. Lynn, Marc-Andre R. Chimonas, Adrian Frank> ;Science of The Total Environment. 2006 Mar 15
- Risk-based consumption of dioxin-contaminated farmed salmon.John P. Middaugh, Scott M. Arnold, Lori A. Verbrugge> ;Environmental Health Perspectives. 2005 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: