Dr. Berkenblit is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14201 Park Center Dr
Laurel, MD 20707Phone(301) 498-0383Fax(240) 712-5052
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Berkenblit is an orthopedic surgeon in Laurel, MD and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including MedStar Harbor Hospital, MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, University of Maryland Capital Region Health at Laurel Regional Hospital, Union Hospital, and Western Maryland Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 21 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in hip and knee surgery, hip and knee traumatology, hip and knee sports medicine, hip surgery, and knee surgery.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Arthritis Surgery, 2001 - 2002
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsNondestructive Detection of Cartilage Degeneration Using Electromechanical Surface SpectroscopyScott I. Berkenblit, Eliot H. Frank, Evan P. Salant, Alan J. Grodzinsky> ;Journal of Biomechanical Engineering-transactions of The Asme. 1994 Nov 1
- Reduction of skiing-related anterior shoulder dislocation using Kocher's method without traction.Berkenblit, S. I., Hand, M. B., MacAusland, W. R.> ;Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2000 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: