Dr. Cooper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2300 Haggerty Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48323Phone(248) 960-7711Fax(248) 960-7722
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1993
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The Neurotransmitter Receptor Gabbr1 Regulates Proliferation and Function of Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor CellsLijian Shao, Adedamola Elujoba-Bridenstine, Katherine E. Zink, Laura M. Sanchez, Brian J. Cox, Karen E. Pollok, Anthony L. Sinn, Barbara J. Bailey, Emily Sims, Scott C...> ;Blood. 2019 Nov 13
- Secreted nuclear protein DEK regulates hematopoiesis through CXCR2 signalingMaegan L. Capitano, Nirit Mor-Vaknin, Anjan K. Saha, Scott Cooper, Maureen Legendre, Haihong Guo, Rafael Contreras-Galindo, Ferdinand Kappes, Maureen A. Sartor, Christ...> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2019 Jun 3
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer proteins regulate megakaryocyte TGF-β1 secretion and hematopoiesis in mice.Capitano, M.,Zhao, L.,Cooper, S.,Thorsheim, C.,Suzuki, A.,Huang, X.,Dent, A. L.,Marks, M. S.,Abrams, C. S.,Broxmeyer, H. E.> ;Blood. 2018 Jul 26
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: