Dr. Estabrook is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24 Hospital Ave
Danbury, CT 06810Phone(203) 797-7038
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1990 - 1992
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 64 citationsResults of a survey to evaluate whether vaginal delivery and episiotomy lead to perineal involvement in women with Crohn's diseaseLawrence J. Brandt, Scott G. Estabrook, John F. Reinus> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 1995 Nov 1
- Ascites: to drain or recirculate.Estabrook, S., Reinus, J. F.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 1992 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: