Dr. Hasler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 W Van Buren St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 563-2875
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Hasler is an internist in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist and is experienced in patient safety education research.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- An Interferon-Induced Digital Vasculitis-Like Syndrome: A Case Report.Oksana Hamidi, Jochen Reiser, Scott Hasler> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2016 May 1
- 4 citationsPatient safety intervention to reduce unnecessary red blood cell utilization.Scott Hasler, Amanda Kleeman, Richard Abrams, Jisu Kim, Manya Gupta, Mary K Krause, Tricia J. Johnson> ;The American Journal of Managed Care. 2016 Apr 15
- 2 citationsAn exploratory analysis of the correlation of pain scores, patient satisfaction with relief from pain, and a new measure of pain control on the total dose of opioids i...Brian Harting, Tricia J. Johnson, Richard Abrams, Richard Odwazny, Scott Hasler, Robert A. McNutt> ;Quality management in health care. 2013 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Harry Potter Movies StreamingMay 27th, 2021
- Association of Program Directors of Internal MedicineMember
- Rush University Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: