Dr. Karlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office766 Walther Rd
Lawrenceville, GA 30046Phone+1 770-237-3000Fax+1 770-237-5530
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Karlin is an otolaryngologist in Atlanta, GA. He was affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Northside Hospital - Gwinnett, and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. He earned his MD degree from Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and opened Northeast Atlanta Ear Nose & Throat, PC in 1989. He retired in 2018 due to Parkinson’s disease.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1985 - 1989
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 1990
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: