Are you Dr. Marsan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 Maple St
Arbor Vitae, WI 54568Phone(715) 356-8000Fax(715) 356-6097
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Marsan, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Howard Young Medical Center and Oscar G. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Wheaton Franciscan HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1994 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine