Dr. Orenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Orenberg's full profile
Office1150 NW 14th Street
Professional Arts Center, Suite 100
Miami, FL 33136Phone+1 305-243-7900Fax+1 305-243-4963
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterChief Residency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1993 - 1997
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1993 - 1997
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2021 - 2024
- NJ State License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsLectin-binding receptors, Na+,K(+)-ATPase, and acetylcholinesterase on immunocyte plasma membrane of Limulus polyphemus.Ayodhya P. Gupta, Scott D. Orenberg, Yesu T. Das, Swaraj K. Chattopadhyay> ;Experimental Cell Research. 1991 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: