Dr. Ray is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2350 Sunset Point Rd
Clearwater, FL 33765Phone(727) 797-3155Fax(727) 797-4301
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1983 - 2022
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- AgDRIFT: a model for estimating near-field spray drift from aerial applications.Teske, M.E., Bird, S.L., Esterly, D.M., Curbishley, T.B., Ray, S.L., Perry, S.G.> ;Environ Toxicol Chem. 2002 Mar
- Evaluation of the AgDISP aerial spray algorithms in the AgDRIFT model.Bird, S.L., Perry, S.G., Ray, S.L., Teske, M.E.> ;Environ Toxicol Chem. 2002 Mar
- 75% of Crossroads’ Patients Stay on MethadoneJanuary 25th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: