Dr. Moss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1831 N Belcher Rd
Clearwater, FL 33765Phone(727) 754-4959Fax(727) 754-5910
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Moss is a board certified family physician with more than 15 years of experience in primary care. She is dedicated to providing exceptional and comprehensive medical care to her patients.
In order to ensure a strong patient-doctor relationship, Dr. Moss likes to spend time with individuals and family members so that she can meet all of their health needs - physically, mentally and emotionally.
Education & Training
- Halifax Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Miami Miller School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- MN State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- HI State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
- Morton Plant HospitalClearwater, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: