Scott Sirlin, MD
- 19455 Deerfield Ave
Lansdowne, VA 20176
Phone: (703) 726-9930
Fax: (703) 723-8278
Dr. Sirlin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Gastroenterology: General Pediatric Gasteroenterology
Dr. Sirlin's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatrics
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Sirlin's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Gastroenterology
Dr. Sirlin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Atypical presentation of childhood acquired immune deficiency syndrome mimicking Crohn's disease: nutritional considerations and management. Benkov, K. J., Stawski, C., Sirlin, S. M., Klapholz, M. B., Siegal, F., LeLeiko, N. S.; Am J Gastroenterol. 1985 Apr 01.
- Identical twins concordant for Crohn's disease. Sirlin, S. M., Benkov, K. J., Kazlow, P., Dolgin, S., Dische, M. R., LeLeiko, N. S.; J Clin Gastroenterol. 1986 Jun 01.
- Coombs-positive autoimmune hemolytic anemia and postinfantile giant cell hepatitis in children. Perez-Atayde, A. R., Sirlin, S. M., Jonas, M.; Pediatr Pathol. 1994 Jan 01.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Scott Sirlin, Dr. Scott Sirlin, MD, Dr. S Sirlin, Dr. Scott Michael Sirlin
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Sirlin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Gastroenterology, VA)
- Catherine Chao, MD
- Raafe Ghouse, MD
- Robert Kane III, MD
- Blaine Tuft, DO
- Michael Hart, MD
- James Sutphen, MD
- Michael Konikoff, MD
- John Watson, MD
- Ann Kessel, MD
- Victor Tsou, MD