Are you Dr. Carroll?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1645 W 8th St
Erie, PA 16505Phone(814) 864-9994Fax(814) 866-2655
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sean Carroll, DO is an otolaryngologist in Erie, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, New York, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Shriners Hospital for Children, Saint Vincent Hospital, and UPMC Hamot.
Education & Training
- Grandview HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology, 1994 - 1998
- St Vincent Health CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Grandview HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1999 - 2020
- PA State License 1996 - 2022
- OH State License 1994 - 2019
- AOA Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery