Dr. Mc Millan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2103 Burlington Mount Holly Rd
Burlington, NJ 08016Phone+1 609-747-9200Fax+1 609-747-1408
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2011 - 2023
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (MACI) is Largely Effective and Provides Significant Improvement in Patients With Symptomatic, Large Chondral Defect...Alec D Grossman, Jason P Den Haese Jr, Lesley Georger, Sean Mc Millan, Joshua A Tuck> ;Surgical technology international. 2022 Aug 1
- Knee Medial Collateral Ligament Augmentation With Bioinductive Scaffold: Surgical Technique and Indications.Matthew R LeVasseur, Colin L Uyeki, Patrick Garvin, Sean McMillan, Robert A Arciero> ;Arthroscopy techniques. 2022 Apr 1
- 1 citationsA Novel Approach to Augmenting Allograft Hamstring Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstructions Utilizing a Resorbable Type I Collagen Matrix with Platelet Rich Plasma.Sean Mc Millan, Danielle Thorn, Elizabeth Ford> ;Case reports in orthopedics. 2021 Mar 10
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: