Dr. Atlas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 creek crossing blvd
Rancocas Woods, NJ 08054Phone+1 609-261-5801Fax+1 856-273-0402
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine/Hospital for Joint DiseasesFellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery Of The Spine, 2001 - 2002
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 2001
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsSingle and incremental trauma models: a biomechanical assessment of spinal instabilityOrin K. Atlas, Seth D. Dodds, Manohar M. Panjabi> ;European Spine Journal. 2003 Apr 1
- 48 citationsResting energy metabolism and cardiovascular disease risk in resistance-trained and aerobically trained males.Eric T. Poehlman, Andy Gardner, Philip A. Ades, Shane M. Katzman-Rooks, Stuart M. Montgomery, Orin K. Atlas, Douglas L. Ballor, Robert S. Tyzbir> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 1992 Dec 1
- Tumor cells are present in stem cell harvests of Ewings sarcoma patients and their persistence following transplantation is associated with relapse.Yaniv, I., Cohen, I. J., Stein, J., Zilberstein, J., Liberzon, E., Atlas, O., Grunshpan, A., Sverdlov, Y., Ash, S., Zaizov, R., Avigad, S.> ;Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2004 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: