Are you Dr. Kostko?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9876 Queens Blvd
Flushing, NY 11374Phone(718) 459-8900Fax(718) 459-8903
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Semyon Kostko, MD is an internist in Flushing, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, and North Shore University Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Andizan State Medical InstituteClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- [The interrelationship of the arterial and venous sections of the systemic vascular bed under the action of verapamil and propranolol].Kostko, S. Z.> ;Eksp Klin Farmakol. 1993 Jul 01
- [The antianginal efficacy of verapamil and nitrosorbide used separately and jointly in patients with angina of effort].Kostko, S. Z., Zhiberina, L. A., Mukhitdinova, G. N.> ;Kardiologiia. 1993
- [Effect of nifedipine and verapamil on the interaction of arterial and venous systemic hemodynamics].Kostko, S. Z.> ;Kardiologiia. 1993
- Join now to see all