Dr. Obukhoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2716 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 3075
Los Angeles, CA 90045Phone+1 310-314-6410Fax+1 310-314-2414
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Serge Obukhoff is a neurosurgeon in Beverly Hills, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UCLA Medical Center-Santa Monica and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Russian State Medical University and has been in practice 38 years. He specializes in brain & spinal tumor, neurosurgical spine surgery, and peripheral nerve and is experienced in neurosurgical oncology, neurosurgical spine surgery, spine surgery, and motion preservation.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1997 - 2001
- Russian State Medical UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- LA State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- MS State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 1994 - Present
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- French, Russian
- UCLA Medical Center-Santa MonicaSanta Monica, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: