Are you Dr. Kim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-5000Fax(314) 362-5297
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Seung Kim, MD is a board certified radiologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Wisconsin, and California. He is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis Children's Hospital, and Siteman Cancer Center.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2007 - 2008
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1980 - 1983
- Stanford UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1977 - 1980
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2020
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- Hepatic Arterial Embolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma With a Doxorubicin Eluting Bead Start of enrollment: 2011 Dec 01Kim, S.K.,Gould, J.E.,Darcy, M.D.,Saad, N.E.
Publications & Presentations
- Removal of a Long-Standing Port Catheter Using the TightRail Rotating Dilator Sheath.Jesse Mer, Michael D. Darcy, Seung Kwon Kim> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2021 Feb 20
- Intranodal lymphangiography with thoracic duct embolization for the treatment of chyle leaks after head and neck cancer surgery.Alexander Ushinsky, Carlos J. Guevara, Seung Kwon Kim> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2021 Feb 15
- Direct, Percutaneous, Cervical Thoracic Duct Access under Ultrasound Guidance.Daniel Crawford, Seung Kwon Kim, Carlos J. Guevara> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2020 Jul 25
- Join now to see all