Shahriar Iravanian, MD
- 20 Glenlake Parkway
Kaiser Permanente Glenlake Medical Center
Atlanta, GA 30328
Phone: (404) 365-0966
Dr. Iravanian's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Iravanian's Education & Medical Training
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Iravanian's Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Iravanian's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A class of Monte-Carlo-based statistical algorithms for efficient detection of repolarization alternans. Iravanian, S., Kanu, U. B., Christini, D. J.; IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2012 Jul.
- Relationship between mechanical dyssynchrony and intra-operative electrical delay times in patients undergoing cardiac resynchronization therapy. Suever, J. D.,Hartlage, G. R.,Magrath Iii, R. P.,Iravanian, S.,Lloyd, M. S.,Oshinski, J. N.; J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2014 Jan 08.
- Inhibition of c-Src tyrosine kinase prevents angiotensin II-mediated connexin-43 remodeling and sudden cardiac death. Sovari, A. A., Iravanian, S., Dolmatova, E., Jiao, Z., Liu, H., Zandieh, S., Kumar, V., Wang, K., Bernstein, K. E., Bonini, M. G., Duffy, H. S., Dudley, S. C.; J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011 Nov 22.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Shahriar Iravanian, Dr. Shahriar Iravanian, MD, Dr. S Iravanian
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Iravanian's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, GA)
- David Suh, MD
- Barry Silverman, MD
- Betty Erb, MD
- Robert Jeschke, DO
- Christopher Leggett, MD
- Dimitrios Karmpaliotis, MD
- Avery Beall, MD
- William Blincoe, MD
- Lewis Townsend, MD
- Charles Wilmer, MD