Dr. Omonuwa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1203 Cleveland Ave
East Point, GA 30344Phone(404) 767-8884Fax(404) 768-3479
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Morehouse School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Morehouse School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Challenges facing family practice and primary care.Shakoora Omonuwa> ;JAMA. 2003 Jan 15
- 7 citationsMalaria recurrence caused by Plasmodium falciparum.Shakoora C. Omonuwa, Smith Omonuva> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 2002 Mar 1
- 8 citationsHealth disparity in black women: lack of pharmaceutical advertising in black vs. white-oriented magazines.Shakoora C. Omonuwa> ;Journal of The National Medical Association. 2001 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: