Dr. Degen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office575 Fourth St
Kewaunee, WI 54216Phone(920) 388-4640Fax(920) 388-0479
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of MinnesotaClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2012
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsSequential 1,2-Addition−Electrocyclic Ring Closures Involving Acyclic α,β-Unsaturated Iminiums: A Formal [3 + 3] Cycloaddition Strategy to Unique Pyranyl SpirocyclesRichard P. Hsung, Hong C. Shen, Christopher J. Douglas, Christopher D. Morgan, Shane J. Degen, Letitia J. Yao> ;Journal of Organic Chemistry. 1999 Feb 5
- Bellin HospitalGreen Bay, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: