Dr. Alwood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5246 Brittany Drive
LSU Emergency Medicine 3rd floor
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 757-4140
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2008
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Assessment of a Cellular Host Response Test as a Sepsis Diagnostic for Those With Suspected Infection in the Emergency Department.Hollis R. O’Neal, Roya Sheybani, Terrell Caffery, Mandi W. Musso, Diana Hamer, Shannon Alwood, Matthew S. Berlinger, Tonya Jagneaux, Katherine W. LaVie, Catherine O’Ne...> ;Critical care explorations. 2021 Jun 15
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and governor mandated stay at home order on emergency department super utilizers.Shannon Alwood, Mandi W. Musso, Glenn N. Jones, Joel C. Mosley, Brittany Wippel, Lauren Theriot, Diana Hamer> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Apr 20
- Man With Dynamic ECG Changes.Robert M. Allison, Shannon Alwood> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2020 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical CenterBaton Rouge, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: