Dr. Bornstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St SW
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511Fax(507) 255-3125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 141 citationsOutbreak of Leptospirosis among Triathlon Participants and Community Residents in Springfield, Illinois, 1998Juliette Morgan, Shari L. Bornstein, Adam Karpati, Michael G. Bruce, Carole A. Bolin, Constance C. Austin, Christopher W. Woods, Jairam R. Lingappa, Carl Langkop, Beli...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2002 Jun 15
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: