Dr. Dial is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office269-01 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Phone(718) 470-3330Fax(718) 470-0159
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sharon Dial is a pediatrician in Manhasset, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including North Shore -Long Island Jewish Health, North Shore University Hospital, and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Superior Institute of Medical Sciences of Santiago de Cuba and has been in practice 33 years. She is fluent in Spanish. She specializes in pediatric critical care medicine, and hospice & palliative medicine.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1997
- Superior Institute of Medical Sciences of Santiago de CubaClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: