Are you Dr. Chetan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Shircliff Way
Jacksonville, FL 32204Phone(904) 316-5012Fax(904) 308-7326
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shashi Chetan, MD is a board certified internist in Jacksonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Vermont, and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, and Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- St. John's Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- NH State Medical License 2003 - 2019
- ME State Medical License Active through 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsNasal muco-ciliary clearance in snuff users.Shashi Chetan> ;Journal of Laryngology and Otology. 1993 Jan 1
- Pattern of ocular tumors in the eastern region of Nepal.Lavaju, P., Arya, S. K., Sinha, A., Pandey, S., Adhikari, S., Shrestha, B. G., Chetan, S., Agarwal, T. L.> ;Nepal J Ophthalmol. 2009 Jan 01
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria in school going children.Kumar, C. S., Jairam, A., Chetan, S., Sudesh, P., Kapur, I.> ;Indian J Med Microbiol. 2007 Jul 28