Dr. Ameneni is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 S Dobson Rd
Mesa, AZ 85202Phone+1 480-648-7895Fax+1 480-648-7895
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2009 - 2011
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical CollegeClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Coccidioidomycosis Causing Hydrocephalus.Mani Maheshwari, Shashikala Ameneni, Hemanthkumar Athiraman> ;Cureus. 2022 Feb 1
- Banner Desert Medical CenterMesa, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: