Are you Dr. Goldberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 S Dobson Rd
Mesa, AZ 85202Phone+1 480-985-1093Fax+1 480-630-1396
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Goldberg, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Mesa, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center and Chandler Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2001 - 2003
- St Francis Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- Johns Hopkins UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook