Dr. Badri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 W Polk St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 864-4585Fax(312) 864-9496
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1998 - 2000
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
- A Comparison of Virco®TYPE HIV-1 Testing Versus Expert Interpretation of Genotypic Results for Control of HIV-1 Replication Start of enrollment: 2009 Mar 01David E Barker, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Epidemiology of COVID-19 vs. influenza: Differential failure of COVID-19 mitigation among Hispanics, Cook County Health, Illinois.William E. Trick, Sheila Badri, Kruti Doshi, Huiyuan Zhang, Katayoun Rezai, Michael J. Hoffman, Robert A. Weinstein> ;PLOS ONE. 2021 Jan 28
- 90 citationsIncident Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Men Who Have Sex With Men: A Prospective Cohort Analysis, 1984–2011Mallory D. Witt, Eric C. Seaberg, Annie Darilay, Stephen Young, Sheila Badri, Charles R. Rinaldo, Lisa P. Jacobson, Roger Detels, Chloe L. Thio> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2013 Jul 1
- 28 citationsComparative Risk of Liver-Related Mortality From Chronic Hepatitis B Versus Chronic Hepatitis C Virus InfectionOluwaseun Falade-Nwulia, Eric C. Seaberg, Charles R. Rinaldo, Sheila Badri, Mallory D. Witt, Chloe L. Thio> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2012 Aug 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: